Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

National Drone expo- no H seen

Reaction score
This morning NBC had a reporter air a segment from New Orleans where there is a national drone convention appearing this week. The segment was about the incredible growth of the drone market for both professionals and hobbyists. They quoted how many have registered with the FAA, etc.

I was watching the exhibitors flying the various models but no H was evident. I saw some DJI drones but being a newbie I did not recogize some of the models. With the delay in shipping of the Yuneec 6H, I was not surprised to see it on the segment but I was hoping!

This morning NBC had a reporter air a segment from New Orleans where there is a national drone convention appearing this week. The segment was about the incredible growth of the drone market for both professionals and hobbyists. They quoted how many have registered with the FAA, etc.

I was watching the exhibitors flying the various models but no H was evident. I saw some DJI drones but being a newbie I did not recogize some of the models. With the delay in shipping of the Yuneec 6H, I was not surprised to see it on the segment but I was hoping!
Good I hope that puppy is boxed and headed my way,NO MORE Yuneec!Ship it'!!!!!

We are getting calls daily about when the H is coming. We want ours too!!! We saw it at a conference in Orlando, FL a few weeks ago. We were really impressed with it. Now we just need to get them so we can ship them out and do some flying/testing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval