Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ND filter quality survey

I have this set although not close to being a pro by any stretch of the imagination....so not sure if would be a good choice for you?

I am also ordering a lightweight lens hood compatible with the Freewell filters to try...what do you think?

They also make a hood for the std. Yuneec Filters.

By all I can see until now, I'm really not expecting to find good filters for the CGO3+, so I will have to get the least crappy one... :confused: Polar Pros are nowhere to be found.
About the hood, I would get one only if I have problems with glare, since the CGO3+ has a very wide field of view and the hood could cause vignetting (this camera is very prone to it). Also, it's more weight added to the front of the camera and it might be bad for the motors.

Those Polar Pro filters can still be found - here is a link to one place here in the states that has them, don't know if they would ship to Brazil, but the weight of these is so light that shipping would be very little, my guess for actual shipping cost from the US to Brazil for something this small and light would certainly be under 20 bucks.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Those Polar Pro filters can still be found - here is a link to one place here in the states that has them, don't know if they would ship to Brazil, but the weight of these is so light that shipping would be very little, my guess for actual shipping cost from the US to Brazil for something this small and light would certainly be under 20 bucks.
Adorama was one of the first places I checked and, unfortunately, they also won't ship to Brazil (although they DO ship to the whole rest of South America. Go figure).
I will dig a bit more locally. Current exchange rates are so prohibitive that even websites like Banggood and AliExpress are expensive to us right now. Also, since we are basically banned worldwide, it's unlikely that someone could grab a kit for me in the near future.
I do thank you fellas for your links, however.

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop