Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Neat Vid on how to secure your Camera to the H

Well Brian I have been flying Yuneec products for 2.5 years and on the facebook pages for Yuneec and the forums about as long. Never have I heard of a camera falling off the rail system Yuneec uses. Its basically the same system they have always used. Thats why they use it, its proven to work. Only time a camera goes flying off is during a crash and you will end up doing more damage by using zip ties to hold everything in place. If your going to tie it down use a heavy fishing line. That way your not going to rip the Typhoon H Lower Airframe Cover all apart.
But what ever you think is going to make you happy have at it. I'm just giving you my 2.5 years experience, use it or not. Good luck.

For me the main reason I tried the plastic ties it was not because I was afraid it may come off the railing but I once had a hard landing during a windy day and the camera totally came off the dampers damaging the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brian Mackey
For me the main reason I tried the plastic ties it was not because I was afraid it may come off the railing but I once had a hard landing during a windy day and the camera totally came off the dampers damaging the camera.

BOOM!

Reactions: Cesar

This is not needed. The Typhoon H already has its own factory protection (2)

YUNCGO3P105_pic1.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech