Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help deciding on DJI or Yuneec? This might help.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought this might be useful (and encouraging!) if you are deciding what to buy or perhaps already own an H. Just a little input from our perspective on one factor involved in choosing between a quad, hex or octo. Let me know what you think. Have been working on the site content for a bit and realized that as I'm coming at things from the perspective of a Typhoon H user it might be of interest to you all! Link below. For some reason I can't get the link below to display the fact it's just a blog post, Sorry! Thanks!

Affordable Aerial Photography, Filming and Inspection using Drones

Last edited:
Interesting. I have CAA permissions (just renewed) based on redundancy of only flyng hexacopters in standard configuration or Y6 and octocopters in X8.

I chose this route for public safety and my own peace of mind that I have done all I can to mitigate technical problems.

The Typhoon H with the recent and now latest updates along with a nice sharp camera is certainly able to provide pictures that satisfy a wide range of clients.

Interesting. I have CAA permissions (just renewed) based on redundancy of only flyng hexacopters in standard configuration or Y6 and octocopters in X8.

I chose this route for public safety and my own peace of mind that I have done all I can to mitigate technical problems.

The Typhoon H with the recent and now latest updates along with a nice sharp camera is certainly able to provide pictures that satisfy a wide range of clients.
This was one of the reasons I went for the H as well, redundancy and safety which in an ops manual looks great [emoji106]and most likely congested areas in future may only allow a. Minimum of a haxacoptor, only time will tell [emoji4]

Reactions: ActionAndo

Is the nice sharp camera you are referring to the cgo3+? What kind of work have you been using your H for? Clients like it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval