Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help deciphering telemetry file...

Yes, exactly and not only metal, also buldings, rockface and so on. It is called GPS multipath.
See here: Multipath - Navipedia
I lost some props due to this and crashed my Blade 350QX in the past. We all have to learn the hard way...

br HE
Yesterday, as I was preparing to land in an area with many puddles I noticed a flat dry area several feet in front of car. As I was touching down my H suddenly lurched toward my car and ended up sideways against a front tire. The ST16 indicated I was in 5 prop mode and I should land immediately. Except for some light scuffs on the props no damage. I knew I gave no input that would have caused this and strongly suspect that my car interfered with the GPS signal causing this erratic result. My take away: starting or landing (or flying for that matter) stay away from any large metal objects.
And my sincerest appreciation and gratitude for q500log2kml . The only problem I have with it is that I suspect it's smarter than I am. Thanks Helmut!

Latest versions for "q500log2kml" are for Windows 64bit and LINUX 64bit.
Windows64bit: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/q500log2kml_en.zip
LINUX 64bit: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/q500log2kml_en.tar.gz

There are older versions for Windows 32bit (Win XP) and a native binary for MAC OS X (Intel). I'Äm not a MAC guy and cannot test it, so this is more experimental.

Windows32bit: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/q500log2kml_en32.zip
MAC OS X: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/q500log2kml_Mac-englisch.zip

It's a lot of effort to maintain all this versions and except Win64 it's little used. Thus I primary maintain Windows version with the latest features. But for all legacy Yuneec copter like Q500, Typhoon H, Blade Chroma there is nothing new since V3.8. All further development was for Typhoon H plus, Mantis Q and H520 ( the PX4 flight controller).

br HE
I got a malware warning when i downloaded the 64 bit windows version, see photo...
Is this just another spoof alert that i should ignore? Cheers.14656

They don't like the links inside the PDF file (User manual). Why? Only AVG knows. But they are well known for false alarms.
The PDF is a normal PDF file without active elements made by Open Office.

If you don't thrust the PDF file, delete it. If the PDF file is not inside the program folder the link to user manual will be automatically redirected to the PDF on my homepage.

br HE

Reactions: hueman
They don't like the links inside the PDF file (User manual). Why? Only AVG knows. But they are well known for false alarms.

If you don't thrust the PDF file, delete it. If the PDF file is not inside the program folder the link to user manual will be automatically redirected to the PDF on my homepage.

br HE
thought so, i have had this before. cheers.

br HE

If it never alerts on anything it’s nit doing its job. I used AVG for several years because it did a good job at a reasonable price and did not take over the computer like Norton AV. But alas AVG climbed on the same bandwagon and got to the point it was like Norton and took over everything and slowed all processes and would trigger on the slightest hint of “trouble”. I spent more time chasing down false positives than using my computer to accomplish productive use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guardianangelstowing