Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need Help for Log Data

Reaction score
Hello
My H is crash after the the H is go to power off in 30 Ft high.
I have found the H completly damaged and send it to Yuneec Germany.
I receved the Answer From it,is say me that is not under Waranty because the SD card is not on the H.
I answer that after the crash all parts is move in the botom.
I ask Yunnec wy is not possibel to read the log from ST16+?
i receved the answer ,i have not the SD card ,and i lose warranty,i answer that i dont have it is losed into the crash and i answer that the motherboard is on it and yuneec have to test it and is not possibel to answer me that i lose warranty !!
can any one help me .
for me is this last one that i buy anything by Yunnec ,the last one !

I have never heard of this reason for not honoring a warranty claim for a Typhoon H. The flight logs are stored on the ST16 internal memory, not on the SD card. The SD card was an issue on the older ST10 type controller, but not on ST16 or newer.
Please confirm you have a Typhoon H and ST16 (or ST16+).
Also, please use your own language as well as the English translation. Having both languages to work with often makes it easier to understand each other. Once I know your customary language, I will do the same.
Have they already returned your ST16? If so, we can help you review the flight logs to determine the cause of the failure.

Can you please tell us what type of drone we talking about? Is it a Typhoon H or a H Plus? What is a ST16+? I only know a ST10+ but this belongs to Typhoon Q500.
What SD card Yuneec service is missing? Camera or drone mainboard?

For Typhoon H (=H480) there is no relevance for SD cards at all. Flight logs are stored in ST16 internal memory. Same for H Plus but this drone has an additional SD card on the main board where PX4 Autopilot stores ULOG files which may contain relevant information for Yuneec service.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix