Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need Help... H Plus flight Log Data

You can do as you would like with it, its for all to use. I'm no MS Word guru, know just enough to do a few things. I will upload the Doc file there. I can help some with it when I can.
Use what ever you like its your baby I just did things to help me understand it better.

Reactions: h-elsner
You can do as you would like with it, its for all to use. I'm no MS Word guru, know just enough to do a few things. I will upload the Doc file there. I can help some with it when I can.
Use what ever you like its your baby I just did things to help me understand it better.
Thanks to both of you for your fine work. I've wanted to learn this for some time now and teach it to my students in my photography and video for drones class I teach each summer. I also had a "drop from sky" incident this weekend 30 feet in front of me and this data will aid my case in replacement under warranty. Cheers and thanks for your efforts on our behalf.

By the way of you're a Mac user and want to effortlessly migrate your flight log files to the Mac try using this for an instant and effortless transfer Android File Transfer

Last edited:
The LogData reader only works, with Windows, any chance that this will be updated?

Document sources at GitHub:
I converted it to .odt format for you here it is.

4/16 I redid some on the document a lot of small things and some big can not remember everything. The attached text file is a list of some of the big things. I also attached new versions of the ODT and PDF files look them over.

Attachments

• Q500log2kml4.1cho.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 1
  • Q500log2kml4.1cho.odt.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • Changes made.txt
    4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
The LogData reader only works, with Windows, any chance that this will be updated?
The author h-Elsner (who 'posted above me) told me he will not be updating Mac version (he owns no Mac) but suggested using Linux version on Mac however for occasions just like this I use VMware and Windoz 10 there are other solutions of course for software like Apple's bootcamp. Then I can boot into either Windozs or Mac.

Reactions: Phaedrus
The LINUX version will not work on MAC as native application. You need also a virtual machine. But unlike windows you do not need a fee-based license.

You can try this:

It is not too old.
Many thanks, the Mac version opens up with 10.14.4 Mojave, I've have good luck with VMware and Window 10 but I'll see how this works natively. Although it appears this will work another good program for installing legacy software on the Mac is called Pacifist..I opened and installed some relic apps with that.

I'm fortunate in that my drop from the sky incident still left the H+ booting so I could download ever file from the H+ including some test files from Yuneec before it was released to me last June. The downloading went smoothly using the Yuneec 520 DataPilotPlanner hundreds of megs of data were downloaded which is OS optional Mac / PC and Android. The file format is .UGL this link Flight Review
is one place you can have those files analyzed with px4...which I will submit in a couple days...flying rest of today and tomorrow.

You can use the File Manager on the ST-16S to zip the entire Flight2Log folder then transfer that file to your PC. Point Q500log2kml to the Flight2Log folder. The first tab is overview and it will show info for each file and let you know at a glance which are flights, how far, how high, total distance, etc. Then pick a file and click the second tab for more details. While there you can switch between telemetry, Remote, and RemoteGPS for display.
Thanks steve, it's a good tool for flght data analysis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33