Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New and never used q500 accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would love to think that my q500 might show up but? If anybody is interested in some of the following let me know. I really don't want to sell everything separately.
Two never used steady grips(no camera)
A brand new st.12.
Camera covers
A huge brand new carrying case fitted for the q. It's a suit case designed for only the q, weighs alot. On my parents ashes it cost 300 dollars. When I ordered it I didn't realize that I was buying such a case and the cost blew me away. If I can get half the amount I will consider that. The new st12 lists for more than some refurbished q500's. I will take 5 hundred for the two and throw in new chargers, cables, and all the extras that come with them for another 100 bucks.

I would love to think that my q500 might show up but? If anybody is interested in some of the following let me know. I really don't want to sell everything separately.
Two never used steady grips(no camera)
A brand new st.12.
Camera covers
A huge brand new carrying case fitted for the q. It's a suit case designed for only the q, weighs alot. On my parents ashes it cost 300 dollars. When I ordered it I didn't realize that I was buying such a case and the cost blew me away. If I can get half the amount I will consider that. The new st12 lists for more than some refurbished q500's. I will take 5 hundred for the two and throw in new chargers, cables, and all the extras that come with them for another 100 bucks.
Got a pic of the case?

I will have my wife do that tomorrow as I am sphone illerate. It is better than any suitcase I have ever owned except it is perfectly designed for the q. No way the lining and inside can be changed.

I also have about a dozen props for the q. Most are new and never used. Not sure what to ask for. Name a fair price.

Somebody wrote and asked if the case was matted. That's an understatement! It's customly fit for the q500 and only the q.

Somebody wrote and asked if the case was matted. That's an understatement! It's customly fit for the q500 and only the q.
The pics were just taken outside because there is better light. I"ll have my wife send them later.

Still trying to get the pics to you. Somebody wrote how to do it but can't find it. Carole mentioned a way to send them through your email but I will wait to hear another way.

Still trying to get the pics to you. Somebody wrote how to do it but can't find it. Carole mentioned a way to send them through your email but I will wait to hear another way.

Use the Attach files button below the reply box and select the photos you want to upload. You can use .jpg or .png files for photos.

The problem is transferring them onto here. I know it's easy but Carole can't move it there either. She is gone a again and I am embarrassed by this silly infantile stupidity.

Are the pictures on your phone or your computer?

Use your phone’s web browser to sign into YuneecPilots.com. Then below the reply box tap the Attach Files button and the following will show at the bottom

294A1861-8184-48AD-83E9-AD0DF2230FC2.png

Tap on the Photo Library and your phone’s photos will appear. Select the ones you want to upload and then select done and they will upload to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss