Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New antenna array system on "Yuneec Typhoon H EU" FB page

He is referring to a new aftermarket antenna that isn't released as yet. Looks very similar to the Itelite but is supposed to be better quality and probably a much higher price.

Sure, post what you want us to look at then we can.
Hi, I was only making a statement about a new antenna array I saw on "Yneec Typhoon H EU" Facebook page ☺.... and the fact I would love to see the reviews of it when people that will get that array would post later...

NEW ANTENNA ARRAY FOR YUNEEC H SERIES:

I'm thinking of shortening the mounting bracket about 2cm?

Also available for the complete DJI range; we're the only manufacturer offering a switchable 2.5/5.8 system suitable for the P4 Pro & Inspire II.

1. Only the highest grade components and cables, NOTHING here is made in China and NO generic parts.

2. Even the radrome material is radio transparent injection moulded material; not cheap generic blowmoulded plastic.

3. The mounting system has non-removable knurled nuts for grip and so that nothing can get lost; the antenna array can be tilted on a spring-mounted ratcheting system to any angle required.

4. Compared with the ITELITE this is like a Ferrari vs a Fiat Punto; there is simply NO comparison with regards design and engineering, materials quality, antenna design and functionality.

5. Smaller, lighter, cleaner curved design, no expense spared componentry and all at the same price point of the ITELITE.

THIS IS THE BEST ANTENNA ARRAY THAT YOU WILL BUY ANYWHERE AT ANY PRICE!

For EU sales contract myself and for US Sales contact Frank at Carolina Dronz.

18836049_244208802650834_45976459223840166_n.jpg 18813741_244208815984166_5283084583506992733_n.jpg 18839221_244208832650831_6673769651754084803_n.jpg

Reactions: Robert Brooks
NEW ANTENNA ARRAY FOR YUNEEC H SERIES:

I'm thinking of shortening the mounting bracket about 2cm?

Also available for the complete DJI range; we're the only manufacturer offering a switchable 2.5/5.8 system suitable for the P4 Pro & Inspire II.

1. Only the highest grade components and cables, NOTHING here is made in China and NO generic parts.

2. Even the radrome material is radio transparent injection moulded material; not cheap generic blowmoulded plastic.

3. The mounting system has non-removable knurled nuts for grip and so that nothing can get lost; the antenna array can be tilted on a spring-mounted ratcheting system to any angle required.

4. Compared with the ITELITE this is like a Ferrari vs a Fiat Punto; there is simply NO comparison with regards design and engineering, materials quality, antenna design and functionality.

5. Smaller, lighter, cleaner curved design, no expense spared componentry and all at the same price point of the ITELITE.

THIS IS THE BEST ANTENNA ARRAY THAT YOU WILL BUY ANYWHERE AT ANY PRICE!

For EU sales contract myself and for US Sales contact Frank at Carolina Dronz.

View attachment 6163 View attachment 6164 View attachment 6165
Hi, are there any evidence that this antenna is better or worse than the ITELITE or the original H antenna? Where can I read about it? And what's the problem with parts made in China? Why will "curved design" made my flight better, safer or more efficient?

Last edited:
Looks like this was developed by Carlos - Yuneec EU Facebook. I have talked with Carlos a few times and if he has anything to do with this new system, then he's got my money. He knows his stuff and he is a perfectionist.

I imagine the need for such a massive antenne stems from the reduced transmittimg power within the EU for the 5.8ghz band in the st 16.

I imagine the need for such a massive antenne stems from the reduced transmittimg power within the EU for the 5.8ghz band in the st 16.

My completely standard H PRO (EU) flies more then 1500 mtrs away from the ST-16 (flat middle antenna) without any hickup in control or video transmit.

cheers!

Reactions: B Scott
My completely standard H PRO (EU) flies more then 1500 mtrs away from the ST-16 (flat middle antenna) without any hickup in control or video transmit.

cheers!

Dr D,
You are a braver man than I. At 500m my spicster starts to get quite cramped. Flying1500m would have me close to fainting.

cheers!

You must have incredible eyesight to maintain VLOS at those distances.

I struggle at anything much more than 350m and certainly above 400m is definitely out of VLOS for me. I do have some new glasses on order, though. I pick them up next week so maybe I too will be able to join the elite in VLOS ;)

Thank you.
It is in my profession to see (and guide) flying objects @ 3,5 (and more) kilometers distance. Seeing H at distance depends heavily on colors of the backgrond watched.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772