Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Australian Typhoon H Stock Arriving 12th July??????

Do you think 12th July will been when the next Australian batch of Typhoons arrive?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I know, I know, we shouldn't get our hopes up.......been down that road before...... but.....could it be correct?
The reason I think it could be the next release date is i've seen '12th July' posted on a couple of Aus online stores now. Coincidence maybe??? Do you think when the new batch arrives we will get the upgraded controller???

I can confirm that the next shipment is in the country add off today.
Just waiting on some clearance paper work and then I will have the last two pre orders.
Keep in mind that there are two importers into the country. One has had 1 shipment and now it's second and last of the pre orders. While the other had not had any.

If you are interested in a pre order unit just PM me your phone number and I can discuss it with you.
Haydn

Just received a call from my Yuneec dealer (Rise Above) an hour ago. They have a shipment of Typhoon H and accessories currently in Austrailan customs and will receive them toward the end of next week. Shock! horror! So the 12th July was a pretty accurate prediction then. I'm still undecided if I will go ahead and purchase my pre-order H. Time was a factor for me as I needed it before 15th July so I could take it overseas which I have now sorted by buying a P4. Maybe I will get both and see which one suits me better after a bit of use.

Reactions: Skypicswa
Just received a call from my Yuneec dealer (Rise Above) an hour ago. They have a shipment of Typhoon H and accessories currently in Austrailan customs and will receive them toward the end of next week. Shock! horror! So the 12th July was a pretty accurate prediction then. I'm still undecided if I will go ahead and purchase my pre-order H. Time was a factor for me as I needed it before 15th July so I could take it overseas which I have now sorted by buying a P4. Maybe I will get both and see which one suits me better after a bit of use.
I also deal with Rise Above and have emailed them twice now Thursday / Friday) regarding batteries coming into stock but they have not replied, usually I hear from them the same day or the following day but have had nothing ... maybe Monday hopefully.

Well I don't think that you will see batteries.
Unless they are getting from OMP... And I didn't think this st shipment had come in yet.
There is only drones, props and backpacks.
And very limited numbers of props and back packs.
Doo hate to burst your bubble.

Not b ursting my bubble .. just that someone said they got a call from their dealer (Rise Above) who told him they would have spares including batteries in stock next week. Would be strange to call him and tell him that if that was not the case but stranger things have happened.

Just checked out their web page.
Looks like they could be getting their stuff from OMP.
I'm also waiting to hear back in relation to stock.
I'm only getting 2 Typhoon H, 1 backpack and 5 A , and 5 B props. No batteries this shipment :(

Not b ursting my bubble .. just that someone said they got a call from their dealer (Rise Above) who told him they would have spares including batteries in stock next week. Would be strange to call him and tell him that if that was not the case but stranger things have happened.

I think the mix up was some extra batteries were already allocated to some pre-orders. So yes you are right no extra batteries available, my bad. I've decided not to go ahead with my pre-order at Rise Above for now and wait for a few months for the Typhoon H to mature in firmware/hardware/features before I drop some coin.

Reactions: Loquacious

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval