Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New DJI Camera

Reaction score
Yuneec, you paying attention!! You had better pick up the pace in regards to camera options. This is similar to what a lot of us are looking for. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• New lens.JPG
    New lens.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 222
Yaaasssss

Yuneec, give us something we can use! Spend the extra $ on quality check assurance for the CGO3+! 50/50 chance of unfocused or focused is pure bull crap for a $1,299.99 retail item.

Reactions: Forrestt
Ye
Yaaasssss

Yuneec, give us something we can use! Spend the extra $ on quality check assurance for the CGO3+! 50/50 chance of unfocused or focused is pure bull crap for a $1,299.99 retail item.
yes, Yuneec at least you come out a better camera and ensure the camera quality for those who want to upgrade to replace the CGO3+

It is so sad to see the CGO3+ as a "might be, maybe . . ." focused stock camera. I understand you can spend $300 on filters and a new lens. Although by then, if you did purchase a second CGO3+ for the mods, you're pushing that $900 "outrageous" price range for quality imaging . . .

Holy mackerel you DO realize this camera is NOT for the P4, right?? Please compare apples with apples!

I, for one, think the H aligns more with the Inspire from a CRAFT standpoint. To me, that makes it apples to apples. I think too many people compare the H to the Phantom by using price point as the standard as opposed to the aircraft itself. From a DESIGN standpoint, the H is a magnitude beyond the Phantom, which is essentially a souped-up 350QX which many of us were flying 5 years ago. Same old. Same old, except the camera and software.

Just telling it like it is. FWIW and BTW, I own all of them, including a P3 and a P4.

That camera also has digital zoom after a certain point where the optical zoom capability ends. That is pretty useless.

That camera also has digital zoom after a certain point where the optical zoom capability ends. That is pretty useless.
To a degree I agree with you in respect to photography however, other uses such as certain types of inspection, law enforcement work it would be very useful.

I, for one, think the H aligns more with the Inspire from a CRAFT standpoint. To me, that makes it apples to apples. I think too many people compare the H to the Phantom by using price point as the standard as opposed to the aircraft itself. From a DESIGN standpoint, the H is a magnitude beyond the Phantom, which is essentially a souped-up 350QX which many of us were flying 5 years ago. Same old. Same old, except the camera and software.

Just telling it like it is. FWIW and BTW, I own all of them, including a P3 and a P4.
I totally agree Wilsonflyer. The Typhoon H as a craft deserves higher end options for it's payloads.

That camera is $900 on its own. How many are going to pay $900 for a camera upgrade on a $1300 multirotor?
I would if it got the right results, the price of the craft is irrelevant for me it is just a tool to get a camera where I want it and a very good tool at that.

To a degree I agree with you in respect to photography however, other uses such as certain types of inspection, law enforcement work it would be very useful.
Law enforcement could work. Inspection? Depends on how critical the image is in order to see precisely what is being inspected.

No one camera is going to suit everyone's needs, that is really the bottom line at least IMO.
Very true, yet ALL cameras should function correctly and be fine tune inspected as well as held to a certain standard of quality imaging from the factory. Otherwise your product is inferior to the competitors'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval