Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New H Owner From N Cali

Reaction score
I just received my typhoon h today.
I've been into RC cars & trucks for some years.
I began to venture into flying in 2014 but the situation didn't present itself to put a craft into the air. Fast forward, I spotted a typhoon online for sale & fell in love!
It took months to convince myself to take the plunge but I eventually gave in. I have an old phantom I'm going to learn to fly properly to get comfortable as I've still never flown. Joined a local club to get help. I'm not flying this pristine specimen until I'm comfortable flying a drone.
I'm happy to have found this forum & am sure I'll have many questions for the well informed pilots who frequent this forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Richard Carsten

I just received my typhoon h today.
I've been into RC cars & trucks for some years.
I began to venture into flying in 2014 but the situation didn't present itself to put a craft into the air. Fast forward, I spotted a typhoon online for sale & fell in love!
It took months to convince myself to take the plunge but I eventually gave in. I have an old phantom I'm going to learn to fly properly to get comfortable as I've still never flown. Joined a local club to get help. I'm not flying this pristine specimen until I'm comfortable flying a drone.
I'm happy to have found this forum & am sure I'll have many questions for the well informed pilots who frequent this forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Richard Carsten
welcome to the forum there is a lot of knowledge here

Reactions: Mike Irish
Where in Norcal are you.?
Im in clearlake oaks in Lake County.
the clearlake flyers club is the local club but everything is still pretty well shut down.
As soon as things get at least in the direction of normal that will be the club I join.
I want to learn how to fly properly & safely, so will need the help.
I love racing RC cars but this is a whole other animal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval