Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New H owner

Reaction score
Hello all,

Received my H on Friday and got a chance to take him up today! Man this thing fly's so buttery smooth compared to my previous drones. Coming from DJI products I was unsure of what to expect. This was a whole new experience for me. The ST16 was not as cumbersome as I had feared and had a great flight with zero issues. Gonna print up and preflight checklist so I don't miss a step. Happy flying guys and gals!

Hello all,

Received my H on Friday and got a chance to take him up today! Man this thing fly's so buttery smooth compared to my previous drones. Coming from DJI products I was unsure of what to expect. This was a whole new experience for me. The ST16 was not as cumbersome as I had feared and had a great flight with zero issues. Gonna print up and preflight checklist so I don't miss a step. Happy flying guys and gals!
Welcome to these forums from the not so sunny U.K.

Reactions: tj.hyzer
Hello all,

welcome to the forum that's the way i feel every time i put it in the air

Welcome. I have had my H for over three years now. Still amazed at its performance. Only issue I’ve ever had was pilot error (got too close to a fence, but the motor redundancy saved the day. Landed safely after losing a prop.). Over 240 flights, 45+ hrs, and looks like new. Don’t know why they don’t ave a bigger footprint in the market.

Welcome. I have had my H for over three years now. Still amazed at its performance. Only issue I’ve ever had was pilot error (got too close to a fence, but the motor redundancy saved the day. Landed safely after losing a prop.). Over 240 flights, 45+ hrs, and looks like new. Don’t know why they don’t ave a bigger footprint in the market.

I don't understand that either. I guess it has to do with marketing. I see adds for the autel Evo and DJI on my YouTube feed and have never seen anything from Yuneec. I feel like the size factor has something to do with it also. The H line is larger than the Phantom line of uavs. I think people get intimidated by the size. All these company's make great products. It's just personal preference.

Can anyone tell me how to use the camera on my drone every time I put the SD card in my iPad there is no footage on it I have the typhoon H

Can anyone tell me how to use the camera on my drone every time I put the SD card in my iPad there is no footage on it I have the typhoon H
I would search the forum for the H manual. You might want to check your stopping the video before switching off the copter and your SD card isn't damaged.

Are you starting the video recording?

Also, as Eagles Eye has pointed out, stopping the video record before powering off the H is key as well. But, if you have been flying for more then five minutes, there should be more than one file anyway.

Are you able to take stills and do those files show up?

Button under the right stick should have a video symbol. A quick press and release does the job. Do not hold it, expecting the video to start. Same with stopping the video recording.

Button under left stick snaps a still. However, if you do not change the mode from video to still, the still button will give you a very small (file size/resolution) image. Changing the mode to still versus video will give you a full resolution image when using the still button.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Hi Foss,
I think that you should read the manual in the front of this forum . First it is not an iPad, second you will read how the recording is done and gain experience with getting familiar with the manual and the machine. They are great but need you to read about how good they are in the manual. Enjoy your flying and the machine, they are terrific. By doing this it may save alot of grief in the long run.
Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Hi Foss,
I think that you should read the manual in the front of this forum . First it is not an iPad, second you will read how the recording is done and gain experience with getting familiar with the manual and the machine. They are great but need you to read about how good they are in the manual. Enjoy your flying and the machine, they are terrific. By doing this it may save alot of grief in the long run.
Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.
I thought it meant he was removing the micro SD card from the camera, then placing it into iPad and no files were showing? Hopefully will have some clarification.

Ah' that's because your up north, down south we have a nice sunny day!
It's been dull and a bit windy with showers up here this last few days. Last time it was good enough for a flight was over a week ago. It looked like this Thursday would have been a reasonable day for a flight but on the weather forecast this morning all that has changed and it now looks like it won't be good to fly until at least the weekend. However, since I rarely take to the air on Weekends it now looks like it'll be next week before I can grace the sky :(

I thought it meant he was removing the micro SD card from the camera, then placing it into iPad and no files were showing? Hopefully will have some clarification.
you have to check after the camera connects if it is reading your card that is an issue i have sometimes all you have to do is reinsert the card until it reads on the controller

To bad they can't make the micro SD cards a little smaller! (that was sarcasm) It can be hard for us old guys to fumble around and insert the card in the camera. Hard to tell if you get it inserted properly sometimes. As a photogrpher...and an old man....I kind of miss the old CompactFlash cards! :)

Hello all,

Welcome! Glad you’re here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital