Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new here

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You will find a large knowledge base, and friendly helpful members.

Those red propeller seems to be cheap after-marked props
I agree. Aftermarket props might look cool but many will break during flight. A quadcopter can't fly on three so it will crash if a prop breaks. Look for props that have "Yuneec" embedded in the plastic. Those are the only safe props to use.

Those red propeller seems to be cheap after-marked props. Not recommended to use. Usually these are too soft. This just my opinion but I heard bad things about those props.
The red blades are good maybe if you had a bad exsperince it's because you paid cheap money u get a cheap product and these seem solid so far they felt stronger then the white ones!

The red blades are good maybe if you had a bad exsperince it's because you paid cheap money u get a cheap product and these seem solid so far they felt stronger then the white ones!
Please understand we are not trying to put down your equipment. We are just trying to save you some grief by telling you what we have seen over and over again from many different people. Some aftermarket props may be OK. There is no data I know of.
What we have repeatedly seen is almost all aftermarket props seem good. Until they don't. And then it's too late.

I understand but just know there are many companies out there that sell the red ones that doesn't mean all red propellars are cheap, and understand the heads up!and thankyou for that but these are strong so far no issues!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval