Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New lens from Yuneec for CGO3+

Thanks Silvia ! But I doubt they will exchange it, though they should ! I will contact them tomorrow AM !;)

I am often visit the office of Yuneec Europe Kaltenkirchen near Hamburg.

When you have a yuneec typhon and problems. -->The best advice is: Don`t write a email. Please call direct the office center and speak with the employee of yuneec.

This is the advantage of yuneec.

Just wondering what a new battery cage and charger for sale have to do with a thread supposedly about the CGO3+ and its lens.

How do we tell if we have the plastic verson or glass version?
Pre today= plastic, post today =glass, but don't know about what is on the shelves already ! got me!:) That's a bummer TFT !
Barely three months out and they realize the cheap plastic lens sucks, so they come out with a better glass one and we have to eat sh*t or pay and mod ours up to what it should have been in the first place !:mad:

Last edited:
Do we have official confirmation of this new lens here in the US?

I can't imagine they'll replace every lens in every unit sold until now. Imagine the cost.

Junkie , are you talking to me? if so I can't see DerStink, I 'Poofed" him weeks ago !

Ah that explains it then. I have him on ignore on other forums also but at the time of posting I was referring to him. All is good. I will just put him on ignore here also :)

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval