Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NEW MEMBER HERE!!

Hurricane1402

HURRICANE1402
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Justin and I'm a dronaholic! I work in the industrial inspection industry and I'm looking to expand into the industrial drone inspection industry. I have dabbled with drones for a year or so. Started small, nothing expensive which was a **** good choice bc I F**ked them up foster then it took me to take them out of the box lol! But after a few trial and error runs I got the hang of it. I upgraded to a Parrot Bebop2, then a Yuneec Mantis Q, and recently the Parrot Anafi (couldn't pass on the best buy sale). I'm looking for a major upgrade, as in the Yuneec H520, Typhoon H or H+ to use in the field for inspection. Any advice regarding anything would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks and I look forward to talking with yall!

You do realize you need to study and test for a Part 107 Commercial Remote Pilot certificate before using a drone in a commercial venture.

I do recommend using a hex UAV in an industrial environment and the type of inspection work you will be doing will determine which aircraft will suit your needs.

There is a lot of information about all three aircraft you mentioned on this site and if you have questions about any of them there are several that use them for commercial purposes.

Reactions: Coccar47

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox