Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New member South Carolina

Reaction score
Hello from SC, near Charleston!! Recently acquired a Mantis Q and am having a blast with it! Just trying to learn to pilot and take some cool pics and video for now. Accidently hit RTH instead of land and put it into a tree. Bent the rear right arm slightly, but it still flies well. Just sits a little crooked when hovering for a pic. Waiting for YUNMQ107SVC to come back in stock on vertigodrones. Any idea if there are instructions online for this? Also, the camera does not have a gimbal, but I saw a replacement camera on ebay that does. I'm just not sure if this is an OEM replacement, or something aftermarket. I haven't heard back from seller yet. Yuneec Mantis Q - Camera and Gimbal YUNMQ114SVC | eBay
Anyway, having a blast with new drone!

Reactions: GFields
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You can also check with @Yuneec Skins website Yuneec Skins for the parts you are seeking. The Mantis Q camera only has pitch control with electronic stabilization. The Mantis G has a 2 axis gimbal, but it is not compatible with the Mantis Q.

I can provide instructions for replacing those parts on the Mantis Q.

Last edited:
Greetings MantisQbert from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the Yuneec Forum. They're are many helpful folks on this site that can provide "how to" knowledge for Yuneec Drones. Hope that you have a blast of a time, flying your Mantis and try to keep it out of the trees.

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You can also check with @Yuneec Skins website Yuneec Skins for the parts you are seeking. The Mantis Q camera only has pitch control with electronic stabilization. The Mantis G has a 2 axis gimbal, but it is not compatible with the Mantis Q.

I can provide instructions for replacing those parts on the Mantis Q.
Awesome! Thank you. If you could provide instructions for replacing rear right arm on Mantis Q that would be great! The replacement part on Yuneec Skins is also out of stock. Must be popular part! Also, on Yuneec Skins, they have the camera with gimbal for the Mantis Q: Yuneec Mantis Q - Camera and Gimbal YUNMQ114SVC . Think it will work? Or should they have put Mantis G?

Welcome to the Yuneec Forum. They're are many helpful folks on this site that can provide "how to" knowledge for Yuneec Drones. Hope that you have a blast of a time, flying your Mantis and try to keep it out of the trees.
LOL, thanks! Gotten a little better at piloting now so hopefully avoid those trees from now on!

Reactions: GFields
@MantisQbert , check conversations for the instructions for replacing the arm. You haven’t logged in since 11 Feb so not sure if you got the instructions yet.

excellent @DoomMeister, your are the man
Thanks, I need feedback from him to know how well it worked. I plan on a more complete manual for removal/replacement of components, but curious how well this went for him.

I prefer illustrated manuals instead of videos for this type of thing because you can go step by step instead of pausing and resuming a video. It can also be printed out for a hard copy.

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval