Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reaction score
Not only a new member but a new drone owner also.

I am from Dorset, UK and just purchased a Q500 4K. Hoping I have made the right choice but after reading many reviews thought this looked better than the opposition. Not even opened the box yet but already have the first of what I suspect will be a number of questions.

How do I transfer videos and photographs from the Q500 to my laptop and IPad?

Not only a new member but a new drone owner also.

I am from Dorset, UK and just purchased a Q500 4K. Hoping I have made the right choice but after reading many reviews thought this looked better than the opposition. Not even opened the box yet but already have the first of what I suspect will be a number of questions.

How do I transfer videos and photographs from the Q500 to my laptop and IPad?
Via the provided SD Card, that records from your camera, then put in a sd card reader and put in pc. That's what the manuals for in the box! Welcome Aboard and Fly safely !

Thank you. I asked because I had already downloaded the manual and had a read but still can't find the section on this. I had better go back to the opticians then if there is a section on this.

Thank you. I asked because I had already downloaded the manual and had a read but still can't find the section on this. I had better go back to the opticians then if there is a section on this.
You may not find it in the manual as it has been changed twice, why I can't tell you? But I guess they assume everyone knows how, which is not true. I have a Typhoon H and Phantoms, they are all the same , so the Q should also be ! In your box should be a small SD card, and if like the H a larger SD card reader, or you can use/buy a sd card reader to put the small sd card into and them inset the reader into your usb port of laptop/PC after you have removed from the camera on the Q's sd slot. It just pushes into the cameras sd slot with brass pins facing down and make sure it snap in all the way. Then while flying you can select record/video's or photo and it will save them to your sd card. Hope it helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval