Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Pilot

Reaction score
Hello from Conroe, Tx. My name is Brian Elliott and was introduced to this hobby about 2 years ago but never took the step to engage. I just purchased the Q500 4K and after 1 day of messing around with it, have gotten hooked! I look forward to reading about your trials, errors and resolutions to the never ending possibility of issues that and (most likely) will arise when flying one of these.

Hello from Conroe, Tx. My name is Brian Elliott and was introduced to this hobby about 2 years ago but never took the step to engage. I just purchased the Q500 4K and after 1 day of messing around with it, have gotten hooked! I look forward to reading about your trials, errors and resolutions to the never ending possibility of issues that and (most likely) will arise when flying one of these.
Welcome aboard Brian...prepare for the addiction

Welcome to the club Brian! If you're tech savvy, build yourself an inexpensive diy multicopter. The knowledge you gain will come in very handy when you need to make repairs to this one. I just finished building an fpv racing drone......crazy fast adrenaline rush!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio