Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New saying hello

Reaction score
Hi everybody i'm new to the world of drones. Excited to have my first drone a Typhoon H on its way right now after finding a good deal online. My husband of 18 years flew rc plane and choppers so I was always a part of the events and meetups. Seems like drones are taking this hobby to the next level!

Welcome aboard. @DroneBarbarella
There are tons of information you can gather from the search forum, or from many of the intelligent/experienced people who will help you out .
Can you tell us where you are from?
PS do not fly in SMART MODE unless you understand the parameters and characteristics of this function.

Thanks for the welcome! SMART MODE gotcha! I have read up on flying it some but nothing beats talking to experienced people and hands on experience. I'm living in north Alabama and originally from Seattle Washington. My husband made money on the side way back in the 80's taking aerial photographs with his Piper Navajo. I would really like to look into doing something like that now with a drone I know alot of people are doing it. I'm slowly dipping my toes into facebook and joining drone people groups like this one to learn more.

Thanks for the welcome! SMART MODE gotcha! I have read up on flying it some but nothing beats talking to experienced people and hands on experience. I'm living in north Alabama and originally from Seattle Washington. My husband made money on the side way back in the 80's taking aerial photographs with his Piper Navajo. I would really like to look into doing something like that now with a drone I know alot of people are doing it. I'm slowly dipping my toes into facebook and joining drone people groups like this one to learn more.
You will enjoy taking aerial videography. Alabama is very picturesque, especially when the leaves are change colors.
I did a bit of flying myself, I do miss it!
I don't mind sharing this info with you and others as they read this post. I'm putting together a series of local nature scenes with music in the back ground, then offer it to Dentist, Chiropractors, Doctors offices and others, as you sit waiting to be seen.

Hi everybody i'm new to the world of drones. Excited to have my first drone a Typhoon H on its way right now after finding a good deal online. My husband of 18 years flew rc plane and choppers so I was always a part of the events and meetups. Seems like drones are taking this hobby to the next level!

Welcome to the group! There is a very friendly and knowledgeable crowd of helpful people here, and I believe you will quickly feel right at home :)

Hello and welcome in this forum.
If you are looking for hints, here is one:
Never use the default models in "Model Select". Let it untouched to have the possibility to fall back to default. Create a new model, give it a name and bind to this. Then you have the possibility to use Channel Settings to improve handling of the bird.
Model_Select.png
If your husband is an experienced RC plane expert and he will get the ST16 in his hands, I guess he will do changes. It is very common for the RC model guys.

br HE

Thank you everyone for such a warm greeting! My drone will be here today and I feel like a kid as Christmas waiting for Santa! My husband is no longer with me sadly though he passed away after a long battle with cancer. he was very active active in the RC community back when whether it was RC cars airplanes helis or boats. I was with him at every event and meetup so I got a lot of time in working the controls. All the reviews say the Typhoon H is the most stable drone in its price range. That sounds like a winner to me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430