Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New TH+ problems

Reaction score
Wow where to start. First off i had the OG TH and i loved it no problems what so ever. I just recently upgraded to the TH+ and right off the back i have 3 problems. It looked good on paper and all the videos ive seen but so far just frustrated with my new TH+. I recently bought it off AMAZON since i was a prime member and it was a good deal. Maybe thats what im having problems? Bought it from a 3rd party? Anyways here are my problems and please excuse my grammar and any spelling as i have been up for almost 24 hrs with work and trying to figure out my problems with my new TH+

1. Almost every time i fly and go by beyond 200 ft out or up my screen on my st16 will freeze and disconnect, will i think it disconnects. The screen freezes and I cant see what my drone is seeing but still have control of it. Happens every time. I didnt have this problem at all with my OG TH.
2. The C23 camera wont read my SD card which is a Samsung 128 gig EVO micro SD XC I U3. Ive tried fromatting in Fat32 and exFAT HAVENT tried NTFS. Which format should it be? is there a limit size on the card? please help me out and no i havent tried the card that came with is cause 16gigs at 4k 60fps will fill it up fast.
3. I loved the layout on the old ST16 screen and still trying to get use to and figure out the new ST16s screen. I cant get smart mode to enable. Might be firmware issue? Also cant get auto take out or landing to work. the arrow to the left of the screen. Every time i try to tap it nothing happens. pleaes help me!!!!!!!!!!!

and just now i went to get my firmware version and now my ST16s doesnt see my camera. im so upset. How do i find out what firmware my drone and controller are using? How can i factory default my ST16s controller? so so so frustrated.

As far as the SD card, see the following thread:

Compatible SD cards for the C23

Cliff notes version... Samsung cards are not compatible... and when you do get another card, format exFAT.

Others will chime in on the other issues... read up in the Plus section for the differences between the H and the Plus... there are many.

3rd Party? Was this a new Typhoon H or not? If new, it is under warranty and if nothing else, you can contact Yuneec or better yet - return it.

As EEV stated; change the card to one that is compatible. In regards to the flight distance, which antenna are you using? And in regards to Smart Mode; when you try to turn on Smart Mode, it will either turn on or; tell you there are not enough satellites - you must have at least 11 connected to the controller. How many do you have when you try?

As far as the SD card, see the following thread:

Compatible SD cards for the C23

Cliff notes version... Samsung cards are not compatible... and when you do get another card, format exFAT.

Others will chime in on the other issues... read up in the Plus section for the differences between the H and the Plus... there are many.

I hate to throw a spanner in the works guys but I am using Samsung Evo cards U3 in the C23 and E90

I hate to throw a spanner in the works guys but I am using Samsung Evo cards U3 in the C23 and E90

Interesting... yours is the first post that has reported success with trying to use a Samsung card with the C23.

Well "Peggy" that card is a Fake I will not let you discredit me and all my hard work to show Samsung cards are incompatible with C23 :p

Maybe I’ll do a video and show how to do it [emoji6]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy