Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to Drones and as a member here

Sorry, I responded on the comment. I have 4 drones in total. 2 toys, 1 Parrot Bebop 2, and my Typhoon H. Yes I began in January was licensed by the end of February and I have a total of just over 25 flight hours already. I'm serious about this. :)
Welcome Lei to the forum.
Great to hear you’re enjoying the forum and information, plenty here absorb! Also great to hear you own other brands, gives a different perspective in designs and additional forum to converse and learn.

You indicate you’re serious and hold 107. May we inquire your intended focus to use commercially? Good Luck in your adventures!

Welcome Lei to the forum.
Great to hear you’re enjoying the forum and information, plenty here absorb! Also great to hear you own other brands, gives a different perspective in designs and additional forum to converse and learn.

You indicate you’re serious and hold 107. May we inquire your intended focus to use commercially? Good Luck in your adventures!
I already have a video production business and this is an additional vertical with drones. I will be doing outdoor events where possible, aerial imagery/videography for businesses, construction site progression video, b-roll to use in video productions and I am considering real estate packages. I would eventually like to get into inspections as well. As I build, I will hire other pilots to assist.

Reactions: Dougcjohn
I already have a video production business and this is an additional vertical with drones. I will be doing outdoor events where possible, aerial imagery/videography for businesses, construction site progression video, b-roll to use in video productions and I am considering real estate packages. I would eventually like to get into inspections as well. As I build, I will hire other pilots to assist.
Impressive and determined !

Reactions: Lei Scheidell

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval