Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to Yuneec

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am a new owner of a typhoon h. I have lots to learn about drones and the many capabilities that this one has. I plan to fly today, this drone for the first time. Any advice or heads up from any of you more experienced yuneec pilots. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Paul B

Welcome aboard.
Please read the manual. Many have crashed not knowing all the details of the H.
DO NOT FLY IN SMART MODE until you understand the characteristics of its use.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Any advice or heads up from any of you more experienced yuneec pilots. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Take the camera OFF for the first few flights. It is easily damaged by relatively minor dust ups, and is a very expensive thing to replace.
Use a LARGE OPEN AREA for first flights. Many other folks lost new drones trying to learn in the driveway, near trees, etc.
Start small and simple. Learn to hover in place. Learn the feel of the controls. Use "turtle mode". A little patience will prevent a lot of heartache, and it may prevent delays waiting on repairs, replacement.

Reactions: AH-1G
Hello to all. I am a new owner of a typhoon h. I have lots to learn about drones and the many capabilities that this one has. I plan to fly today, this drone for the first time. Any advice or heads up from any of you more experienced yuneec pilots. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Paul B

Welcome!

If you are totally new to UAS, do yourself a favor and keep your [all relative] expensive investment grounded for a bit longer.

Get yourself an inexpensive “disposable” kit like the Hubsan 107 line. You can be flying for less than $50 (USD), learning the ropes. If something happens, “Oh well!”

You will not have the same ho hum reaction if something were to happen to your H while you are “learning the basics”.

Good luck!!!

Jeff

Reactions: WTFDproject
Not far behind you only had mine a few months. Watch as many videos as you can. Mine was in the box for 3 days befor I flew it. And as the lads said above, big open space. If you have flown other drones, the H is nothing like them. It is in a class of it's own. Welcome and have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430