Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Tornado H920E

oh it be nice if it was real. I like big birds. with big size comes longer visual line of sight.

I have just now checked the European sites and nothing is showing up for the H930(E). The price for the plus is very good now ;)

Reactions: Adamg1180
Yes it does remember having got married, and shipped out in 6 days for 8 months away, phonecalls ain't the same!

I understand exactly how you feel[emoji1690]. Hopefully you didn’t take leave in Thailand[emoji2960]

Reactions: Mrgs1
It appears that was posted in error on a Yuneec web site and immediately removed. So it may be correct buy not ready for publication.

Reactions: Adamg1180
No idea but the original 920 sold for around $7500.00, depending on the equipment options chosen. When I bought my 920 Plus the price had fallen to $4,200.00 due to lack of customer interest. A week after purchase the price of the 920 Plus fell to $3500.00. Within a couple more months the price had fallen to $2500.00 or less as they tried to clear remaining inventory.

Based upon Yuneec’s price structure history for new models I’ll project a new 920 release will price out somewhere between $6500.00 and 8,000.00. The old 920 was and is a good bird but without a selection of payloads or customer support not worth over $2,500.00,-if the flight software supports a very wide range of capabilities and assured a steady supply of new batteries.

The value will be found in the details. If a new 920 design does not exceed or compete in performance and capability with the DJI Matrice line it’s value would be significantly reduced.

It's real.
One part of the RINO project.
Next the H920 industrial
Really, based on what... feel free to share!
I’d be interested in the remake of old hardware... what was updated? Motherboard, Gimbal, and for 10km range, Radio?
The 10km isn’t obtainable on even current Yuneec Radios... H520G or Standard.

My primary question would be on the hind-side... BATTERIES! Same size Bay... 3 bay, EC connectors... Made by Whom and what year? The Batteries would be of high interests by any H920 Owner. Indicates power in 10k mAh rating, indicates apx size range of previous H920 using 3. Tandem pack, single pack... for target competition it’d need tandem as minimum.

Here I reported some of the upcoming features of the H920E. It`s definitely to come. Yuneec Israel teamed up with some externals for the radio link, which is also used by IDF for their drones (in an even more powerful way and of course heavily encrypted).
I guess, there will be more info soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval