Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H Owner in CT

Reaction score
Recently purchased a refurbished Typhoon H from woot on Amazon. Too good of a deal to pass up on. Have been thinking about getting into drone photagraphy for a few years now. Glad to have entered into this combination of hobbies.
Chris

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Recently purchased a refurbished Typhoon H from woot on Amazon. Too good of a deal to pass up on. Have been thinking about getting into drone photagraphy for a few years now. Glad to have entered into this combination of hobbies.
Chris
From Ct as well near Waterbury

Chris
Hi Chris,

I'm looking for folks in the greater Springfield / Hartford area with Typhoon H's that might want to get together on occasion to fly and share experiences. I actually own an H plus pro and a Q500. I'm also into electric RC planes.
Let me know if interested and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Dave

Hello Dave,
I would be interested in seeing who else is around and i am interesting in finding some new places to explore.

I be intetsted to see your H pro as well.
I have an intetwsting story about that first refurbished H. I bought, which yuneec was awsome and replaced it for me after a mishap/ malfunction.
Would be great to be able to trade info and tips as well. I am am still practicing and enjoy making smooth videos to share.

Chris

I’m in ct but hour away. I have a q500 4K and typhoon H. However in the coldest part of winter as you know combined with many windy days our flying around here is limited

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
I be intetsted to see your H pro as well.
I have an intetwsting story about that first refurbished H. I bought, which yuneec was awsome and replaced it for me after a mishap/ malfunction.
Would be great to be able to trade info and tips as well. I am am still practicing and enjoy making smooth videos to share.

Chris
Hi Chris,

Sorry, I don't think I've been on here since last year. Are you still flying?

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis