Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H Pro owner questions

2) How do you actually know the real sense is working ? tried watch me mode today and it feels a little scarry the H was dancing all over the place and was thinking it was going to hit the trees so chickened out.

Also, the ST-16 icon will turn green. If it turns yellow, RS is off. Maybe the best way of all: If you believe the RS is active, approach an obstacle carefully. You won't have to get dangerously close and you'll start hearing metallic pings on the ST-16. That's the RS picking up the obstacle.
If you have the update installed, the red arc will also appear and indicate the distance to the obstacle. Red arc previously was IPS measurement to ground at low heights.

I know about that "chicken out", done it many times.

Can someone suggest how should I format new microSD card. Should I do it in my PC, or in ST16 or in camera ? And what format type fat32 or ntfs ?

Fat32, its most convenient to do it in the PC so you can transfer update files to the card immediately.
You could do it in the ST16, then 'unmount' the card, transfer the files in the PC, 'mount' the card in the ST16. But the PC is simpler.

Last edited:
Not sure I understood about this "transfer update files". What files are you talking about ?
I just want to perform new microSD card format.

I assumed you were updating the firmware.
I suggest you format the card to Fat32 in the PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech