Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New video

Reaction score
Hey folks, been a long while, was on hiatus over summer for job but was able to finally get out and capture enough ships for a new vid.

It felt good creating something and feeding the artistic side of myself. Hope you enjoy

Gets a little dizzy at the end but I don’t mind

Shot with both the typhoon h plus and mavic2 pro.

Crazy crazy. Music fits. I never like spinning videos,but yours always spin around a centre focal point and they are easy to watch,also keeping us on the edge of our seats. Thanks. Peace KC

Crazy crazy. Music fits. I never like spinning videos,but yours always spin around a centre focal point and they are easy to watch,also keeping us on the edge of our seats. Thanks. Peace KC
Thanks so much bud. I’m a little rusty but looking forward to flying more frequently over coming months. Just dissapointedthe summer went by and I didn’t get a lot of vid…ugly winter will be setting in soon.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Hey folks, been a long while, was on hiatus over summer for job but was able to finally get out and capture enough ships for a new vid.

It felt good creating something and feeding the artistic side of myself. Hope you enjoy

Much The Most Beautiful!!! Flying to the Moon from Rhode Island aint so bad either. If ya dont mind Im gonna share these videos on social media. Very well done. Is this the CGO3? They do spectacular things over water like the camera was tuned just for video of water

Reactions: Done-guy
Much The Most Beautiful!!! Flying to the Moon from Rhode Island aint so bad either. If ya dont mind Im gonna share these videos on social media. Very well done. Is this the CGO3? They do spectacular things over water like the camera was tuned just for video of water
Feel free to share and thanks for the kind words.

Ive really tried to work on panning shots and feel as though I’m getting better at them; panning shots and the circling shots. I went back and looked at some of my earlier videos and couldn’t believe how boring they were.. just forwards and backwards shots. Some people seem to be afraid of flying over water, and I was at first too but I’ve never had an issue and you get some great shots over water. Think newer users believe the water will screw with electronics? Or they’re afraid drone will fall out of sky? Not sure.

I used both the C23 and the 1” hassleblad on the mavic2. (Not CGO3). I did the cheesy asteroid feature at end just for something different. I like the Mav quick -shot time lapse feature and the camera is nice but the h plus camera is miles above in my opinion, the h plus is more fun to fly as well, there’s just something so special about the H-plus.

Great clips and nice edit! Superb choice of music to sync with the video. I am impressed!

It's amazing! What soft did you use for editing?
Hello, thank you for the kind words. I use the videopad video editor (paid version). I’ve tried so many and this was the easiest to use by far. The others were great and all but there was just so much to learn. This has some professional features and I also found it pretty user friendly.

Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval