Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Yuneec User

Reaction score
And pretty new to drones as well. I have had cheap ones in the past just to mess around with but took advantage tonight of the Walmart Black Friday sale in the Breeze and already love it. Names Jim and I’m from just North of Chicago.

And pretty new to drones as well. I have had cheap ones in the past just to mess around with but took advantage tonight of the Walmart Black Friday sale in the Breeze and already love it. Names Jim and I’m from just North of Chicago.
Welcome to the forum. If you need to search for a topic, use the magnifier icon at the upper right side of the page. We hope you find information that is useful and look forward to your contributions as well.

Hi Jim I am also prettynew to the higher end machines they really are addictive. The forum is agreat place to pick up tips and information and if you have a problem there’s usually someone with an answer. Hope you enjoy your new machine.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval