Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NFZ No Fly Zone release Italy/Europe or all

Hello, how I can have the release to fly in all NFZ in Italy ( or in all world)? How much It?
You will have to prove that you are a commercially rated UAV pilot. I don't know what the qualification is in Italy but in the UK it is called a PFCO (Permission For Commercial Operations). You contact Yuneec and provide the proof that you are commercially rated. They will then send you a file to disable the NFZ and instructions on how to do it via the GUI.

You are totally correct about having to provide Yuneec with documentation for the commercial rating.

Since he is asking about the NFZ release for a TH+ it is slightly different in that they send a code via email that is entered into the settings on the ST-16S. There is no GUI for the TH+.

You are totally correct about having to provide Yuneec with documentation for the commercial rating.

Since he is asking about the NFZ release for a TH+ it is slightly different in that they send a code via email that is entered into the settings on the ST-16S. There is no GUI for the TH+.
Since you are in Europe I'm pretty sure you still have to send it in to yuneec to get the NFZ removed.
But it is pretty straight forward send yuneec a email and they will help you with the process if you have a commercial license. [emoji16]

Definitely remember using the GUI when I did mine and mine's a TH. Yes, you do have to enter the code that they send you. I seem to remember that you have to be connect to the GUI and then you have to power off your H to complete the process.....

Dear friends,
I've choosen Yunnec for commercial works.
I'm a very enthusiast with my Typhoon H Plus with ST16S bought from an Italian official dealer.
But now I must report the mismanagement of the Customer Support Team of Yuneec and the customer care policy.
In last days, after last firmware update of my drone (Autopilot: 1.5.0 - System: CONTROLLER_1.1.03_20190312 - App: APP_1.1.03_20190312), I've tried to flight in a free zone where the flight is possibile without restrictions (the zone is free, but the drone can't take off). It's incredible boring that the Yuneec blocks the flight where is possible to fly free, especially for who works for commercial as me. First of all, any law violation is caused by pilot NOT BY THE MANUFACTURER and any controls is by government authority NOT BY MANUFACTURER. So why impose restrictions?
Then, if Yuneec wants prevent the safety, these limitations must comply exactly the air maps. Not only, a copy of the air maps with these restrictions must be pubblished by Yunnec, in order to allow a prior verification to program the flights. And this mistake created me problems with my customers.
So, I've tried to request to unblock the NFZ, with an email to the Customer Support Team, and support asks me to pay 249€ to unblock the NFZ. For Yuneec this is a very bad company policy to request money to unblock NFZ, especially why I've signed the discharge of responsibility document, that which ensures Yuneec from any inappropriate use safeguarding the company. I'm sorry, but 249€ it's incredible expensive.
But, with this second mistake I've continued to accept the Yuneec policy, because I've some urgent works that I've to finish.
The Customer Support Team sends me an email with the RMA and the request to ship the drone to Yuneec Germany.
I've replyed with asking question: "So, should I ship the drone to Yuneec in Germany?".
The day after, the Customer Support Team sends me invoice with the details.
And during the same morning I've shipped the drone to Yuneec Germany and I've payd (by bank tranfer) all 249€, while not sharing the policy mentioned above, but in my case the job has an urgency and I wanted to hurry up as soon as possible.
In the same day, the support write me that there's is a mistake os sales department.
So, I've shipped the drone USELESSLY, paying money for shipping USELESSLY.
Sorry, but this a disgusting service.
This series of problems has caused me damage, an unjustified expenditure of money (249€ to unblock NFZ and about 45€ for the uselessly shipping) and a loss of precious time.
After 2 weeks I've received my drone with NFZ unblock. Now it works correctly, but I hope to no have no more problems, because the Customer Support of Yuneec is not made for professionals, it is not accurate and is slow. Sorry, next step is switch to another drone manufacturer. Yuneec sells Typhoon H Plus as a instrument for professional, but the company treats the buyer like an amatorial and the drone like a toy.

Dear friends,
I've choosen Yunnec for commercial works.
I'm a very enthusiast with my Typhoon H Plus with ST16S bought from an Italian official dealer.
But now I must report the mismanagement of the Customer Support Team of Yuneec and the customer care policy.
In last days, after last firmware update of my drone (Autopilot: 1.5.0 - System: CONTROLLER_1.1.03_20190312 - App: APP_1.1.03_20190312), I've tried to flight in a free zone where the flight is possibile without restrictions (the zone is free, but the drone can't take off). It's incredible boring that the Yuneec blocks the flight where is possible to fly free, especially for who works for commercial as me. First of all, any law violation is caused by pilot NOT BY THE MANUFACTURER and any controls is by government authority NOT BY MANUFACTURER. So why impose restrictions?
Then, if Yuneec wants prevent the safety, these limitations must comply exactly the air maps. Not only, a copy of the air maps with these restrictions must be pubblished by Yunnec, in order to allow a prior verification to program the flights. And this mistake created me problems with my customers.
So, I've tried to request to unblock the NFZ, with an email to the Customer Support Team, and support asks me to pay 249€ to unblock the NFZ. For Yuneec this is a very bad company policy to request money to unblock NFZ, especially why I've signed the discharge of responsibility document, that which ensures Yuneec from any inappropriate use safeguarding the company. I'm sorry, but 249€ it's incredible expensive.
But, with this second mistake I've continued to accept the Yuneec policy, because I've some urgent works that I've to finish.
The Customer Support Team sends me an email with the RMA and the request to ship the drone to Yuneec Germany.
I've replyed with asking question: "So, should I ship the drone to Yuneec in Germany?".
The day after, the Customer Support Team sends me invoice with the details.
And during the same morning I've shipped the drone to Yuneec Germany and I've payd (by bank tranfer) all 249€, while not sharing the policy mentioned above, but in my case the job has an urgency and I wanted to hurry up as soon as possible.
In the same day, the support write me that there's is a mistake os sales department.
So, I've shipped the drone USELESSLY, paying money for shipping USELESSLY.
Sorry, but this a disgusting service.
This series of problems has caused me damage, an unjustified expenditure of money (249€ to unblock NFZ and about 45€ for the uselessly shipping) and a loss of precious time.
After 2 weeks I've received my drone with NFZ unblock. Now it works correctly, but I hope to no have no more problems, because the Customer Support of Yuneec is not made for professionals, it is not accurate and is slow. Sorry, next step is switch to another drone manufacturer. Yuneec sells Typhoon H Plus as a instrument for professional, but the company treats the buyer like an amatorial and the drone like a toy.
If you've paid money for Yuneec to unblock your NFZ, then I'm sorry, you've been scammed. If you've given card detail away or bank details away, I would check with your bank immediately. You may find you have an empty bank account!

The process for Yuneec to unlock the NFZ softwear is first contact Yuneec. They will then ask you for proof that you are a commercial operator. Once you have done that, they will send you a code and you will have to enter the serial number of your aircraft whilst connected via the GUI and to Yuneec's website. If you can't manage it on your own, they will talk you through it on the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval