Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No fly parks Tucson AZ and 1 Flyable

We have that in Michigan also, but my county legislators feel they are exempt from state law and banned flying in our county parks. I’ll be joining the fight when I return to Genesee County in a few days.
Unfortunately, it's probably going to take someone getting charged and the judge dismissing it to send a message.

Reactions: AZflyer83
The last one Christopher Columbus Park is okay to fly at they have 3 rc pads for tether planes ive gone several times to fly my drone there is usually noone there flying unless you go on a weekend was looking for something closer which is why I was checking out other areas. There is also The Gregory school soccer field it is open to the public people take their dogs there but haven't flown it yet just listed as a possible. Also there is the Rillito Race horse race track can't fly on the infield as far as I know but the surrounding parking lot should be usuable downside its halfway across town and the traffic is terrible also alot of houses surrounding the area from what I could tell via google maps. Tucson has not made it easy to fly legally at all. On a good note if your interested in flying on Mt. Lemmon on the way up using airmap pretty much everything on the right is flyable I stopped in and talked to the park rangers at Palisades visitor center and verified legal fly areas even bought a map of the mountain to reference against the airmap app so far so good. I have one video on YouTube by darksidemazda or just google Yuneec Mantis Mount Lemmon im still learning so footage is not Great but wanted to show how pretty it is up there. Hope this info helps someone and maybe get ideas from others on where to fly around here.
Naranja Park in Oro Valley also has an Air Park that you can fly in if you are looking for another option. Might be a little far out of the way if you are further south.

Naranja Park in Oro Valley also has an Air Park that you can fly in if you are looking for another option. Might be a little far out of the way if you are further south.
Awesome thank you for sharing that I may check that out im close enough to Oro Valley would just make a day of it Oro Valley is pretty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers