Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No fly zone

Reaction score
Has anyone been in contact with Yuneec in regards to NFZ removal since the last update?

As of a week ago customer service said on the phone to me that they are working on it. It’s currently not available at this moment for the H Plus.
Thanks got the same reply a month ago.

Reactions: floridajames04
I’m not going to lie. Keep going on here just to see if the NFZ unlock is out. I don’t call YUNEEC anymore, as much as I used to, since you guys are here.

What is really needed is a direct line to the CEO and head of marketing (CMO?). Calling Customer Support is like talking to a robotic answering machine, you get all kinds of platitudes and no action upstream. While another line to the Engineering department might also be useful (hardware and software).

That might be considered a little forward thinking...

After o conversations with the C.S. Team, and a few dealers, it becomes apparent that what is related to the customers is very tightly controlled. I could understand that if Yuneec was constantly releasing break through tech products but since they are always playing a year or two year old game of catch and clean up it makes no sense at all.

They have all the tools to take center stage. They only need to use them.

How did you achieve this, phone, email?

I called them on August and email my credentials, I recieved an email stating that it's availble and when I called yesterday they ran me through the process. It's best to call Yuneec. They NFZ is available in the US, I don't know about UK

Reactions: mbernholdt
I called them on August and email my credentials, I recieved an email stating that it's availble and when I called yesterday they ran me through the process. It's best to call Yuneec. They NFZ is available in the US, I don't know about UK
Thank you. Is it just a software key or does it come through a firmware update?

Yeah, just a key. It works with Build 757 and Yuneec will release a FW sometime this week or the next.

They did asked for my Part 107 and also my developer has gotten airspace use waiver, both drone and helicopter (I don’t know what the heli is doing) and I submitted the waiver as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430