Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No WIFI?

Reaction score
I have a iphone and a android phone plus tablets. At startup none of them show any wifi to the camera, just my home system.... HELP?????

Reactions: Kevin D Boyd
I have a iphone and a android phone plus tablets. At startup none of them show any wifi to the camera, just my home system.... HELP?????

Go to settings in your phone, switch off WiFi. Power up the camera. On the phone switch WiFi back on and it should show the CGO as well as your home WiFi name. Select the CGO and touch connect. If it then shows Connected turn on the app. If you don't see the camera's view, repeat this procedure but when you turn the WiFi back on select your home WiFi then select Forget and repeat again. If this still does not work it looks like your phone is one of many that are not compatible. iPhone 6 is OK, plus 5S and 5C. iPad Mini is good. If you search earlier in the forum you can find a list of compatible Android phones. My Google Nexus 4 didn't work at first, but after updates last week to it and to the app it now works perfectly.

Hope this helps

I did this and still doesn't work. I find it hard to believe my Droid turbo 2 isn't compatible

Is the network name THE sticker with MAC:########## on the side of the gimble? If it is so then do I need to enter MAC: along with the #'s?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval