Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Nordic Walkers Re-edit

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
After some fair criticism I decided to re-edit my recent Dunwood Park video. However, one of the points made was that the 360 Dg rotation was too quick. I tried to remedy that but the source frame rate wasn't quick enough resulting in the segment being a bit juddery when I slowed it down, so I had to leave the speed as it was. However I did split it into two 180 Dg segments. Transitions added as suggested and video shortened to 3 minuets 10 seconds...more in line with the length of videos I normally produce.

Enjoy

And in fact the fluidity is much improved.

I am not an expert in video and shooting, and i don't mean to want to teach how to film with drones, but I believe that when you watch a video there must be the time necessary to savor the details, the landscapes, the subjects.

Transitions must transfer one frame to another in a pleasant way, as if it were a documentary: those who watch the video must feel captured by the images.

I put here down the link to the last video that I produced this year on holiday by the sea, it can give you an idea of what I mean.

Consider that the aforementioned video was shot with a drone of inferior quality to the Typhoon (which I also own), with FHD camera and not 4K.

Edit : video length is a little too big because this video was intended as a demonstration of the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlushVision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval