Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Norland Moor, West Yorkshire, England

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Lovely weather today in England. So I had a drive over to an area that I did a couple of site assessments on the other day. I assessed two take-off points. My primary one was a flooded quarry on Norland Moor and the second point was an alternative take-off point about half a mile West of the first site. In the end I decided on the second back-up point since I didn't like the presence of some high voltage power lines near to the primary site.

So, my flights today weren't quite as good for video content as I would have liked, but I did manage to get some footage of some ancient quarry workings and some nice scenery. Here's my edit...

Reactions: Steve Carr
Lovely weather today in England. So I had a drive over to an area that I did a couple of site assessments on the other day. I assessed two take-off points. My primary one was a flooded quarry on Norland Moor and the second point was an alternative take-off point about half a mile West of the first site. In the end I decided on the second back-up point since I didn't like the presence of some high voltage power lines near to the primary site.

So, my flights today weren't quite as good for video content as I would have liked, but I did manage to get some footage of some ancient quarry workings and some nice scenery. Here's my edit...
Wow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval