Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not my controller

Reaction score
Hello everyone long time reader first time poster...

Had my typhoon h since March and in May I had to have the controller the st16 worked on took him about a month-and-a-half to get it back and I've just noticed that it's not my controller it has somebody else's information pictures videos all that kind of stuff on it is that something normal that happens???

It works it's just has other people stuff on it just curious if that's how we normally get our stuff back

Thanks Adam Smith

I won an Ebay auction last week for a CGO3+. Received the cam 2 days ago.
I had a new micro-sd card ready, but noticed one already in the cam. Removed it and set it aside.
Put the cam through a battery of testing, worked good as new. Took a pic and video.

Took the new card out to check results. Perfect, sharp.
Then I took a look at the card that came in the cam. Expecting it to be a 16 from Yuneec, I was surprised to see, under my mag glass, a SanDisk Ultra 128 GB. On the card was one pic and one short video.

Pic is a scenic thing, but the video is a shocker. Apparently a first flight, started at height, good clear shots above houses, then it descends slowly and takes on an evergreen tree of some kind. Crashes, falling here and there, recording all, and finally hitting the ground with parts flying. YIKES! Amazing that the cam survived. I intend to inform the seller and return the card to him.

Update: The micro-card is in the mail on the way back to Paul who lives just down the road from Mission San Juan Capistrano.

He said it was his first flight with a brand new TH setup. I invited him to drop in here, we'll see.
Maybe he'll let us post the video. I won't do it without his permission. Sad...:(

That's amazing that it happens, this ST16 had not only his area where he lived, but inside his house (he tried to calibrate it in his home with a TV about 3 foot away). It was recording while he was flipping it lol...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis