Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not powering up

Reaction score
My Mantis Q just stopped working all together. When I hit the power button it lights up green, no wake up sound or anything. There are no diagnostic lights, and it doesn't turn back off unless the battery is removed. I've replaced the power button module already. Does anyone know what's going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
By any chance have you connected it to Q Ground Control? This is similar in nature to the H+ when connected to QGC and actions other than reads are performed.

By any chance have you connected it to Q Ground Control? This is similar in nature to the H+ when connected to QGC and actions other than reads are performed.
No I haven't, but maybe I should try and see if it changes anything lol

No luck, doesn't even recognize anything is hooked up

You should be able to connect the Mantis Q as shown with the Typhoon H Plus in this video and extract the ulg (ulog) files that contain the telemetry of the aircraft. You do not need a battery to do this.

There is a connector for the power board or the camera that has a habit of coming loose with hard landings. I think it can be reached by removing the bottom cover. I do not have one to physically work with, but I remember reading a thread within the last year in the Mantis Q/G forums that mentioned it.

You should be able to connect the Mantis Q as shown with the Typhoon H Plus in this video and extract the ulg (ulog) files that contain the telemetry of the aircraft. You do not need a battery to do this.

There is a connector for the power board or the camera that has a habit of coming loose with hard landings. I think it can be reached by removing the bottom cover. I do not have one to physically work with, but I remember reading a thread within the last year in the Mantis Q/G forums that mentioned it.
I did replug all cords, the very back of the Q gets extremely hot. (Also don't see a video link)

That is a possibility.

It is difficult for me to offer any more advice as it is not responding to things that have helped others. As I said before, I don’t have one that I can use to physically verify things.

At this point I would suggest contacting @Yuneec Skins to see about repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval