Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Obstacle Avoidance system (OBS): H850

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a yuneec H850 available for a project and I have a question about the Obstacle Avoidance system (OBS).
Unfortunately the only operation manual I could find is not very detailed about this topic, so I am reading some information from the manual of the H520E.
Does anyone know if the flight speed when flying with OBS is limited to 7 m/s (like H520) or 4 m/s (like H520E)?

And how do I switch on the OBS, as there is no longer a switch on the T-one controller like on earlier controller versions?

And another question: if an autonomous flight is flown via the waypoint planning function of the T-one, is the OBS active? and would the drone stop or fly around the object?

A lot of questions, I know...
But I am happy about every answer!

best regards
Carlotta

Reactions: Steve Carr
Explain the whole idea. A fly start with a sophisticated drone, if it is not impossible, is very not recommended.

Some detailed pictures of the stone itself will help us to recognize or speculate what it has.

Explain the whole idea. A fly start with a sophisticated drone, if it is not impossible, is very not recommended.

Some detailed pictures of the stone itself will help us to recognize or speculate what it has.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you wanted to say...

The H850 does NOT have OBS.

According to Yuneec China, a rear view detection module is in preparation.
Whether it will really come onto the market... ???

With the H520E, the OBS is switched off as soon as a programmed flight takes place.

Best regards from Switzerland,
Enrico

Reactions: c.schroeder
The H850 does NOT have OBS.

According to Yuneec China, a rear view detection module is in preparation.
Whether it will really come onto the market... ???

With the H520E, the OBS is switched off as soon as a programmed flight takes place.

Best regards from Switzerland,
Enrico
Thank you for the answer!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook