Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to get log data? H850

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question about downloading log data from the H850. I mainly need the recorded coordinates and the corresponding time of the drone. I should be able to find this in the tlogs, right?
How do I get this data? I have read a lot about external programs like QGroundControl or the yuneec datapilot mapper program, but I can't find any information about the H850 directly.

Does anyone have a tip?
best regards
Carlotta

The H850 stores log data in the drone itself (micro SD card) and also on the remote control.

Download the U-Log data from the H850 to your computer and upload it from there to the following platform for evaluation:

Flight Review

This is one of the best "programs" for evaluating all flight data.

Reactions: c.schroeder
The H850 stores log data in the drone itself (micro SD card) and also on the remote control.

Download the U-Log data from the H850 to your computer and upload it from there to the following platform for evaluation:

Flight Review

This is one of the best "programs" for evaluating all flight data.
Thanks!
I flew for the first time today and can only find the t-logs from the controller. I had an SD card in the drone, but there are no u-logs on it. Do I have to enable a setting? Maybe the setting for "Data Persistence"?

Does anyone know anything?

The process of getting the .ulg (ulog files) from the internal storage of the H850 should be similar to doing it on the H Plus, H3, and H520. The following video shows the process on them.

I successfully used Qgroundcontrol software and USB-C cable from laptop to drone. Battery is not needed in this case.

If you only want to have some Geodata tlog files are enough. You can use "q500log2kml" to convert tlog data into readable files (like CSV, KML or GPX) or if you have special requests I can easily write a tool to solve it. "q500log2kml" is more an analysis app and not easy to use.

If you routinely want to do something special frequently, a special tool would be better. Please specify what you want to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold