Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Official! The Old ST16 Will Work With RealSense!

"OFFICIALLY"?

FIRST quarter of 2016

"ACTUALLY"?
Could be sometime soon............or even never
Wish it upon yourself! Was answering some members concern that the 16 would not be compatible with the add on RealSense, not when the RealSense would be out! "Officially" compatible!;)

Wish it upon yourself! Was answering some members concern that the 16 would not be compatible with the add on RealSense, not when the RealSense would be out! "Officially" compatible!;)

Having jumped ON the Yuneec Owners wagon a LONG time ago.........the two things I have learned for certain is that their is NO SUCH THING as an "official" release/delivery date, as well as NO "official" word from ANYBODY about ANYTHING from within the company...........EVERYTHING remains fluid and fueled on speculation........and HOPE. ;-)

Having jumped ON the Yuneec Owners wagon a LONG time ago.........the two things I have learned for certain is that their is NO SUCH THING as an "official" release/delivery date, as well as NO "official" word from ANYBODY about ANYTHING from within the company...........EVERYTHING remains fluid and fueled on speculation........and HOPE. ;-)
So far I am 4 of 4 when I am given info by Tim of Yuneec, I'll go for #5, If not I won't cry!;)

Drone Clone - Your old horse should not be calling them Old ST16 they are new I've only had mine a couple of weeks:( ;)

As sad as the above sounds, you speak the truth my man, and we all have the history to know it to be true.

As sad as the above sounds, you speak the truth my man, and we all have the history to know it to be true.
Do I really care if it comes tomorrow or next year? Not really ! People ask, I get the information I can(Direct from Yuneec) Take it, shred it, burn it ! accept it! But don't WHINE on it! ;)

Do I really care if it comes tomorrow or next year? Not really ! People ask, I get the information I can(Direct from Yuneec) Take it, shred it, burn it ! accept it! But don't WHINE on it! ;)

I would like cheese served with my wine please :)

I'm not questioning your info regarding the ST16 as any person with a bit of tech knowledge would have understood it to be the case long ago. However, any mention of availability dates will do nothing more than make a whole lot of us role our eyes. We all got burned more than once on the Typhoon H rollout followed by the batteries, case, etc, regarding availability dates.... And many of those dates came from about 20 different Yuneec reps, 20 or more dealers and even Yuneec's web site.

Didn't you coin the phrase "Two Week Yuneec"?

I will share my cheese with you. :)

I would like cheese served with my wine please :)

I'm not questioning your info regarding the ST16 as any person with a bit of tech knowledge would have understood it to be the case long ago. However, any mention of availability dates will do nothing more than make a whole lot of us role our eyes. We all got burned more than once on the Typhoon H rollout followed by the batteries, case, etc, regarding availability dates.... And many of those dates came from about 20 different Yuneec reps, 20 or more dealers and even Yuneec's web site.

Didn't you coin the phrase "Two Week Yuneec"?

I will share my cheese with you. :)
Caviar Too! LOL! I understand, and yes, Two Week Yuneec!, And I wasn't directing personally to you. I am happy with my H as is, and never use OA, so if RS comes in two weeks or two years I won't cry, I was informing what I heard for another member and didn't want him to coin "Really Realsense" Thanks Captain ! No pun intended!

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval