Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ok,,, So what happened???

Reaction score
It has been a month now since the passing of my TH+ w/realsense,, I am finally able to ask,, WTF happened?.
I went up, I went over, I turned, and I froze. After a minute, I choked on the realization that this was serious.
I located the camera first. I recognized its silhouette on the ground. By that time, the sun had already set. I spotted it right about where the last image that displayed on the controlller. Facing due East at about 282'. The spot was a truck rental company. While the jump over the fence would have been easy, I decided to call the number on the sign out front to ask permission. Denied. I notified them that I would be back at 6:00 AM when they opened and to be on the look out.
The next day I accessed the property. After explaining to the Owner why my drone was on their property, he assisted in the search. The camera had become detached and then dis-assembled. Cables torn. Gimbal bent. It was still dark and the main body could not be found. I went home. Two hours later, "Kurt" called and said that he had found my drone.
While the usual stuff was broken, it is perhaps re-purpose-able as the FrankenPizza Drone of the Valley.
Can someone tell me what happened. See attached files

Attachments

• Sensor_04-19-2020.txt
    309 KB · Views: 12
  • Remote_04-19-2020.txt
    425.9 KB · Views: 9
  • RemoteGPS_04-19-2020.txt
    60.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Telemetry_04-19-2020.txt
    260.3 KB · Views: 8
WTF happened?.
See attached files
Oliver,
The flight logs are not functionally readable in TXT format. A program developed by @h-elsner is used to extract the data for analysis. Please download the actual Flight2Log files for review. Refer to Attachment 55 (Typhoon H Plus Flight Log Retrieval ) in "Way To Fix Drones project"

Last edited:
Oliver,
The flight logs are not functionally readable in TXT format. A program developed by @h-elsner is used to extract the data for analysis. Please download the actual Flight2Log files for review. Refer to Attachment 55 (Typhoon H Plus Flight Log Retrieval ) in "Way To Fix Drones project"
Will do. The last time I checked, it was all in German and I couldn't understand it. Am I missing something? will try again. Edit.....Oh!! Maybe I should down load the English version,,,,,,lets try that.

Last edited:
German? I think you might be looking at the program that READS the Flight2Log files. I only mentioned it so you would understand why we are asking for the Flightlogs in normal format.
The instructions for downloading the Flight2Log files are in English, and is the link in the post above.

German? I think you might be looking at the program that READS the Flight2Log files. I only mentioned it so you would understand why we are asking for the Flightlogs in normal format.
The instructions for downloading the Flight2Log files are in English, and is the link in the post above.

Yea, I just downloaded the English version. Sorry, I was being stupid. Will upload in a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop