Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OMG FLIR!

Reaction score
Now I certainly can't wait for the H! Yuneec is releasing a Flir camera so as not to be outdone by the other guys!
This was just posted to YouTube 2 days ago.

I read that the DJI is a Tau2..so i can imagine that this will be on par or maybe even better. What i would like to see is a system like this one Workswell AIRvision - Thermal cameras for drones or the ability to attach their system to the H. The ability to see pic-in-pic of video and thermal is the cats ***.

I read that the DJI is a Tau2..so i can imagine that this will be on par or maybe even better. What i would like to see is a system like this one Workswell AIRvision - Thermal cameras for drones or the ability to attach their system to the H. The ability to see pic-in-pic of video and thermal is the cats ***.

I have been chatting to a guy testing the XT, and whilst the camera does have a Tau2 core, at the moment it does not have radiometric capability which the stock Tau2 certainly does, so they need to be able to introduce that given how much the XT is going to cost, especially the 640 res version

So its a question of where Yuneec want to aim their thermal camera, at the heat detection end or the measurement end. We also looked at the Workswell system and it does look great and Panoptes, and DroneExpert, so there are a few coming onto the market now which might hopefully bring down prices.

2500 dollars??? You will really need to have it to afford it, search and rescue. Fire department and such.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval