Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

One year warranty

Reaction score
I have crashes my drone in May by accidently hitting a tree branches and then landed into a pond which I had to fish it out . I have purchased it in April of 2018 and I tried sending the flight log but I get a Internet anomaly every time. Would my drone be covered for a repair or replacement under this one year warranty?

I have crashes my drone in May by accidently hitting a tree branches and then landed into a pond which I had to fish it out . I have purchased it in April of 2018 and I tried sending the flight log but I get a Internet anomaly every time. Would my drone be covered for a repair or replacement under this one year warranty?

Refer to this thread to get the information to obtain the flight logs. You must contact Yuneec Customer Support and open a case then they will request the flight logs.

From your account of the incident, it is not likely to be a covered incident. That being said, it still won’t hurt to contact them just in case there is something in the flight logs that would indicate a covered event.

Reactions: stevenall
Yeah, crashes because of pilot error are not covered by warranty - it says that quite a bit in the manual ! ;) Still, Yuneec are nicer than most about this, so you might get lucky...

Update
I never got a hold of Yuneec with my busy schedule? So I boxed it back up and had it sitting around? Today I have unbox it to just try to see if it would power up? Well it beeped and lights blinked but also included the battery was blinking blue? Well it stills smells like something is still burned out inside not sure if it will do anything after that including fly. So may try today?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval