Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Online Yuneec Vendors

Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for online retailers for Yuneec drones? I'm considering buying a new bird from one if they have a good reputation and know the product...

Thanks.

Although there are MANY fine Vendors out there, I'd like to give a personal recommendion to Frank Farray at Carolina Dronz. He has competitive prices and OUTSTANDING customer service. He even answers the phone!
His is a Mom-N-Pop style operation and is very gracious to work with.
One of the things I really appreciate is he does not try to make $$ off his Shipping prices and I'm sure what he does charge to ship doesnt even cover what he has to pay.
I have no vested interest in his Store and can only recommend him based on my experiences with Carolina Dronz.

I purchased my Q500 4k from Frys Electronics. I paid for a unopened/new product, when I got home and opened the shipping container, parts were missing and the 16 gig SD card was swapped for a 128 meg (It may have been the first Micro SD card on the market). I returned to Frys, not for a refund but to exchange it for a non-opened box with all accessories. Return Manager confirmed the box was re-taped with a clear tape covering the vendors labeled tape, approved the exchange but the sales person rejected the exchange, she said it wasn’t opened when she sold it to me! Store manager agreed with the sales rep. Thank god Yuneec stepped in an shipped the missing and swapped-out parts. Frys had a Black Friday sale and the Hobby shop I normally punches could not compete with their pricing. My bad, If and when I get over this and maybe go back to Fry’s Electronics (More than likely never but never use never - right) never will I trust a Fry’s Electronics sales person –

Advice – support your local hobby shop, their just neighbors trying to make a living too! They might be a $100 more than Amazon but more than likely they will do their best to try and match or get close to matching the lower pricing and supply you with great FREE advice

Just my thoughts

We have a Drones Plus store front in Phoenix. Anybody use them (online or local)? I've heard good things about Carolina Dronez too. I will drop them both a line and see how their customer support folks respond...

Ua 2036, member: 722"]We have a Drones Plus store front in Phoenix. Anybody use them (online or local)? I've heard good things about Carolina Dronez too. I will drop them both a line and see how their customer support folks respond...[/QUOTE]
Your in Phx, Tempe Action Hobby on Guadalupe west of RUal road. Ask for Nick tell him Nick Sent you

My experience with Peter from acesdeals.biz has been excellent. The best test is to call whomever you decide you might want to buy from. Do they answer the phone? Do they call back? Do they try to rush you off the phone? Do they seem knowledgeable and helpful?
Everyone will say there dealer is best. It's human nature. So test for yourself. Other considerations are where are they located and do they repair themselves or send it out? Good luck with your search. BTW, I am not in any way affiliated, just a customer.

My experience with Peter from acesdeals.biz has been excellent. The best test is to call whomever you decide you might want to buy from. Do they answer the phone? Do they call back? Do they try to rush you off the phone? Do they seem knowledgeable and helpful?
Everyone will say there dealer is best. It's human nature. So test for yourself. Other considerations are where are they located and do they repair themselves or send it out? Good luck with your search. BTW, I am not in any way affiliated, just a customer.
That is why I personally prefer to shop at your local hobby shop. They have to answer the phone an take care of you

We have a Drones Plus store front in Phoenix. Anybody use them (online or local)? I've heard good things about Carolina Dronez too. I will drop them both a line and see how their customer support folks respond...

I bought my 4K at Drones Plus there in Phoenix.

Paid a little more, but had the peace of mind of opening and checking everything before returning to Chino Valley.

Also showed him how to repair a broken Q500+ gimble (wired pulled out) while I was there.

Tried to get them to throw in a Wizard, but corporate in Las Vegas said no.

I think my next purchase will be from Carolina Dronz for the Typhoon H, if Frank can come close to any "deals" that may be available after the dust settles.

I've also been looking at this DJI package DJI Phantom 3 Advanced + 3 Extra Battery + Free Backpack DJI Full Warranty but the seller is not listed as an authorized sales agent.

Now just waiting for the snow to melt, and the temps to go up a bit.

RodeoGeorge

God that's a great deal. DJI's package with 3 batteries (not 4), hard soft case an prop guard s is $2078.00 please let us know if you get it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval