Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Opinions Please H Test Footage

Reaction score
As my H has developed a fault possibly with the GPS unit since this footage was filmed, I don't think there is much wrong with the actual camera, but before it gets packed up to send back to Yuneec Customer Service, I thought as there is a lot of users with soft images from their CGO3+ cameras.

Whats your opinion on this test footage is it the best I'm going to get, or can you see a bit of softness down the right side, your views would be most appreciated because if the camera is good, I will ask yuneec customer service not to replace camera if they intend to do a compete swap out.

It was recorded in3840 x 2160 4K 30fps colour balance locked, camera set in manual exposure, profile set to gorgeous.

Reactions: yuneec53
Your camera look great. I don't see any softness on the right side at all.

Thanks your opinions match my own so I will ask customer service if they decide to replace my TH to send my original camera back to me, just in case I end up getting a duff camera sent back.

Or as been suggested keep the camera and just send back the H and controller, because at the present time my fault may also be in the controller or both, Thanks for your help.

I would take that camera off your Typhoon and not send it back with the Typhoon. The camera is good. It seems to be center focused which is perfect. Objects in the center are sharper than objects on top, right or left, which is a good thing as it draws the eye into the center.

I would take that camera off your Typhoon and not send it back with the Typhoon. The camera is good. It seems to be center focused which is perfect. Objects in the center are sharper than objects on top, right or left, which is a good thing as it draws the eye into the center.

Unfortunately spoke to yuneec customer service this morning they want the th and camera back, but I have enclosed in the box a letter stating that I wish to keep the camera failing that one that is equally as good as the original camera I sent back.

Whilst I did not mention in the post the camera in manual settings is very difficult to get the exposure right its not smooth when changing values it jumps from under exposure to over exposure just with the slightest touch of your finger.he seemed to think that this could be cured with a software update.

He also stated that there is a firmware update coming in the next month that is going to correct a lot of the issues that others are experiencing.

If Yuneec customer service UK keep their promise its being picked up by ups tomorrow from my home, and they would likely turn it around in about 3 days and send it back to me, so we shall see I will also let everyone know the outcome when I get it back if all the faults I had has been cured.

I do not know if this is YouTube induced,but the pans via the gimbal have a bit of a stutter.

I could also see slight stutter it is there on the original footage slightly as well, I just played it back at 1080p via you tube and I don't see the stutter anymore and looks smooth, I first thought this had happened because according to premiere pro cc the frame rate was 29.97 and when I exported out I rendered it at 30fps as that's what you tube wants but I don't see that causing a problem, but then it would not appear on the original footage.

Just a thought it may be my computer is struggling a bit playing back 4k footage, although I have a pci - express Nvidia Quadra 4000 2048mb DDR5 card installed the rest of the computer is older.

I could also see slight stutter it is there on the original footage slightly as well, I just played it back at 1080p via you tube and I don't see the stutter anymore and looks smooth, I first thought this had happened because according to premiere pro cc the frame rate was 29.97 and when I exported out I rendered it at 30fps as that's what you tube wants but I don't see that causing a problem, but then it would not appear on the original footage.

Just a thought it may be my computer is struggling a bit playing back 4k footage, although I have a pci - express Nvidia Quadra 4000 2048mb DDR5 card installed the rest of the computer is older.
I would ask Yuneec to have a look at the gimbal if the stutter appeared in your Premiere timeline. Did you do the latest firmware update for the gimbal?

No according to the details it already had the latest firmware installed, unless one has just been released in the last two weeks.

Thanks for that info unfortunately the box is already sealed up for UPS to collect tomorrow so I wont know for sure until it gets returned, but thank you anyway.

Thats some of the best CGO3+ footage I've seen. You have a rare beast there.
And FYI, I had the same stutter in my pans (back when I actually had my CGO3+ camera) 4k, 30FPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval