Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Optimum speed to maximise flight distance?

Reaction score
Hi from France,
Is there a known optimum speed to maintain during a flight, the way to maximise the traveled distance?
As I consider to use UAV Toolbox to plan my Typhoon H flights, I was wondering if it was possible to reduce the drain of the battery for a specific travel.
Thanks!

Hi from France,
Is there a known optimum speed to maintain during a flight, the way to maximise the traveled distance?
As I consider to use UAV Toolbox to plan my Typhoon H flights, I was wondering if it was possible to reduce the drain of the battery for a specific travel.
Thanks!
You will want to set up your flight plan and the last step will be to adjust your flight speed in mission start so that the camera interval is right at about 2.2 seconds anything faster can lead to missed images. I have also found that the default programming does not like overlaps more than 75 to 80% because of the speed that it wants to run and it drops the interval way too low so you end up going to mission start speed and lowering it. We usually end up running 12-17mph on our projects.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430