Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pano Question

Reaction score
I fly a Typhoon H Plus.

Tried my first pano (stitched together) photo. That photo didn't show up with the other photos and video I uploaded to my computer. What'd I do wrong? Anyone? Does the software in the camera or ST16 stitch it? (I'm assuming.) Will Adobe Light Room read it and let me process it?

Thanks

Does the software in the camera or ST16 stitch it? (I'm assuming.)

No, it doesn't do it for you in the camera like the DJI's do. The pics should show up in the regular place, but you need to use a panorama stitcher to assemble them.

No, it doesn't do it for you in the camera like the DJI's do. The pics should show up in the regular place, but you need to use a panorama stitcher to assemble them.

Thank you kindly.

Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom both stitch panos if you have those programs available.

PTGui does a great job but it’s not free and has a learning curve.

Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom both stitch panos if you have those programs available.

PTGui does a great job but it’s not free and has a learning curve.

I have Lightroom so I should be good to go. Apparently, what happened was that I expected the pano to already be stitched and, because I'd taken a few normal photos, (and my memory isn't always the best) I didn't recognize that what I was seeing were the individual photos that make-up the pano. I'm learning. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: rdonson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dq745