Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Part 107 Info leaked

Sorry about the ummm.........link for KVARS schematic. Correct link is now posted, though the link that Eric C put up is probably better. :)

OK...so does Part 107 allow for commercial (photography) operations of our drones now or do we still need the Section 333?

I have a 333 and what to know more on the differences also. as of now they are not set in Stone and Engraved in granite ! but if all is true, it is supposed to be out today?:)

It is not a leek. I have been doing the Lic course today un tell the FAA closed the sight for Maintenance. I will finish tomorrow and take the test. to add it to my current Lic.

It is not a leek. I have been doing the Lic course today un tell the FAA closed the sight for Maintenance. I will finish tomorrow and take the test. to add it to my current Lic.

I took the course last night and have now fulfilled the testing requirements of a Part 107 pilot. I already have a 333, but figure it can't hurt, took about 2 hrs. Got one question wrong on the test and they let me fix it and re-submit.

Last edited:
I took the course last night and am now a Part 107 pilot as well as having a 333. Figure it can't hurt, took about 2 hrs. Got one question wrong on the test and they let me fix it and re-submit.

Can you provide a link pls

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval