Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

parts

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible that parts are making their way back into the us ? I ordered the e90 slip ring componet from b&h 2-3 weeks ago, and got an email yesterday that it was coming from the distributer ?

Reactions: Steve Carr
Judging by how much speculation, inaccurate information, lack of updates on repairs, spares availabilty, I'd celebrate when you have it in your hands, talk is cheap as they say!

Reactions: Chuckmc
Judging by how much speculation, inaccurate information, lack of updates on repairs, spares availabilty, I'd celebrate when you have it in your hands, talk is cheap as they say!
Yuneec is pretty bad about making empty promises but B&H is reliable. Of course, if the distributor B&H is talking about is Yuneec they may be shining B&H on.

I’m extremely dissatisfied with Yuneec’s handling of spare parts. They’ve been sitting on 3 orders for me for 3 to 6 weeks now. Fortunately it’s for parts that are just in case. With 3 drones, you have to be prepared for any emergency at anytime!

The good news is l just got the slip ring today from RC-Performance Germany I think, bot was ordered from B&H, then was told it would come from the distributer ?

The good news is l just got the slip ring today from RC-Performance Germany I think, bot was ordered from B&H, then was told it would come from the distributer ?
The slip ring is a generic item, it's quite widely available, Yuneec charge for one here what you can buy for 3 or 4 on eBay.

The slip ring is a generic item, it's quite widely available, Yuneec charge for one here what you can buy for 3 or 4 on eBay.
This is the YUNE90104svc $ 29.20/$4.51 shipping/ $1.87 tx total $36.28 slip ring w/ contact plate ? Isnt the generic ones just the slip ring witout the plugs ?

This is the YUNE90104svc $ 29.20/$4.51 shipping/ $1.87 tx total $36.28 slip ring w/ contact plate ? Isnt the generic ones just the slip ring witout the plugs ?
I right thought you were soldering the plate on .

I just recently (Jan 4) ordered a H480 2.4ghz antenna board direct from YuneecUS and it was delivered to my door on Jan 11. So, I think the delays in delivery are 100% dependant on whether they had something in inventory, and whether the part is is used across several models, so more likely to be in current production.

Reactions: PatR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop