Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Phoenix, Arizona Typhoon H Owners

Reaction score
Hello fellow Phoenix Arizona Typhoon H owners

I'd like to hear from any Typhoon H owner/operator's from the south east Phoenix, AZ area with the idea of forming or joining an existing flying club for our copters! I've owned and operated my H for two months, been a pilot and small plane (Debonair) owner for 20 plus years. I would like to compare expertise and experiences!

Keep the landing skids towards earth!

Love Phoenix area, spent many a happy hour at Big Surf in Tempe, and cruising Central Ave on Friday & Saturday nights; it was like a rolling car show. Good luck w/ club...wish I still lived in Sierra Vista.

Reactions: Phaedrus
Love Phoenix area, spent many a happy hour at Big Surf in Tempe, and cruising Central Ave on Friday & Saturday nights; it was like a rolling car show. Good luck w/ club...wish I still lived in Sierra Vista.

I cruised Central in my SS396 Chevelle in the day. Good times! Saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert at Big Surf in 1989! I spent some time at Ft. Huachuca in ASU College ROTC in the mid 1980's, great part of AZ,

I had a little Gremlin w/a 360 Javelin motor...would get daylight under the front tires in the first two gears...good times, good times...
Ft. Huachuca was my favorite duty station...ended my active Army career there at USAEPG in '85...took a bar to reenlistment to raise older daughter as a single parent. After 12 years, I sorely missed the Army (sorta like a 'phantom limb'), but started a new career in Nashville w/ Metro P.D.

Hello fellow Phoenix Arizona Typhoon H owners

I'd like to hear from any Typhoon H owner/operator's from the south east Phoenix, AZ area with the idea of forming or joining an existing flying club for our copters! I've owned and operated my H for two months, been a pilot and small plane (Debonair) owner for 20 plus years. I would like to compare expertise and experiences!

Keep the landing skids towards earth!

I don't own a Typhoon (yet). We have a Breeze I'm practicing with and also recently bought a Mantis...(working my way up to a Typhoon). Would love to join if you do decide to form a club or meetup.

Hey MDR,

Sorry for the late reply. Let me know if you'd like to meet to go flying. I'm in the Chandler/Gilbert area. I have a decent amount of experience with the H. Let me know as I like to fly, planes and the H, anytime

Hey MDR,

Sorry for the late reply. Let me know if you'd like to meet to go flying. I'm in the Chandler/Gilbert area. I have a decent amount of experience with the H. Let me know as I like to fly, planes and the H, anytime

No worries! Let’s stay in touch for flying opportunities. I’m in N Scottsdale. Where do you generally fly? I can come out to you.

Big surf. Spent a lot of my high school years there. It was shiny and new then!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval