Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Photo Blur

Reaction score
Everytime I take a photo, even in the calmest of weather, the photo is blurry.

We'd love to help but there is zero information here with which to do so ! Perhaps start with what specific machine you have ?

Everytime I take a photo, even in the calmest of weather, the photo is blurry.
You asked the question in a general forum and have provided no information. What UAV are you using, camera etc? Post a picture so members can have a look at the problem. If the UAV is new, did you remove the peel away plastic coating on the lens? If it is not a new UAV, how old is it and when did the problem start. Please re-think your question and add the proper information in order to get help.

Here is a picture taken with the Mantis Q. I only use a ND4 filter for clarity. Manual settings of the cam.D48B1497-9980-439B-A4A5-2CC4DA3C78DD.jpeg

I think I figured it out. When you are in video mode and try to take a picture by pushing the picture button on the front of the control it comes out blurry. If I manually switch it to camera mode then push the button its clear. Where would I be able to get the ND4 filter? I only see then for the DJI.

I bought filters just for the DJI Mavic air because they fit to the Mantis. They are with threads for screwing on but the Mantis don’t have threads so I put on some electrical tape a few turns so the filters got a snugg fit. It’s good enough for holding the filters in place because they are so light.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia